Our mission is to provide the highest quality of individualized, compassionate, and effective hypnotherapy using the latest and most effective hypnotherapeutic techniques available.
It is also our mission to educate the public about the wonderful modality that is hypnosis, clarifying what hypnosis is and isn’t, and promoting the many uses and their effectiveness to the general public at large.
We also stand by the quality of care that we provide for our clients. If for any reasons you are dissatisfied with any of our products or services, please let us know, and we will make it right.
Gerald Crawford is a Hypnosis Practitioner – He has gone on a personal journey of transformation and discovery and studied the human mind for over 10 years and though his own adversity he has emerged victorious and is passionate about helping others find and live there true-self.
Personal Motto: With experience and study comes insight with insight come wisdom with wisdom comes enlightenment, transcendence then follows.
He has the following relevant qualifications:
- Comprehensive Hypnotherapy Certification Course from the UK’s Top Trainers in Hypnosis NLP and Positive Psychology by Kain Ramsay and Steven Burns (non-medical) – Fully accredited by CTAA – Complementary Therapists Accredited Association. – Udemy University 2018
- Hypnosis Certification | Advanced Ericksonian Hypnosis by Dan Jones (non-medical) – Fully accredited by CTAA – Complementary Therapists Accredited Association. – Udemy University 2018
- Complete Hypnotherapy & Hypnosis Certification Diploma by Karen E Wells (non-medical) – Fully accredited by CTAA – Complementary Therapists Accredited Association. – Udemy University 2018
- Achology Certified NLP Practitioner Course – Methods & Principles of Neuro-Linguistic Programming by Kain Ramsay (non-medical) – Fully accredited by CTAA – Complementary Therapists Accredited Association. – Udemy University 2018
Gerald is a fully qualified Hypnosis Practitioner, and offers the following techniques:
- Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy
- Core Transformation
- Emotion & Memory Release
- Future Integration
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
Through Hypnosis we can work with past experiences, which are stored in our subconscious mind, and with a mature understanding of what happened we can start to bring about the changes we desire.
My one-on-one therapy sessions are conducted in a safe, supportive and confidential environment. All my sessions are client based, i.e. by connecting with your inner wisdom, you decide on the journey your therapy takes.
There are three different types of Hypnotherapy
Analytical hypnotherapy works on the basis that every symptom has a cause, in the same way that the term ’cause-and-effect’ works in other areas of life. Analytical hypnotherapy looks at the root cause of the problem. This system is based on the findings of Milton Erickson and the Analytical Hypnotherapy techniques of Dr R D Longacre.
Direct Suggestion hypnotherapy works on the symptom, seeking to relieve the symptom thereby giving the client a chance to change and heal as they see fit. This is an “old school” modality which is based on the founding principles of James Braid and James Esdaile. This is a very small part of hypnotherapy but because of entertaining stage shows, this is what most people associate hypnotherapy with.
Part Therapy hypnotherapy is an effective and simple tool similar Ego State Therapy that most main stream psychologists will be familiar with. The Parts that control the clients behaviours are addressed separately with the hypnotherapist acting as a mediator. The parts come to a successful resolution of the matter being addressed, and are then re-integrated in harmony with the client. This technique is based on the teachings of Charles Tebbetts and Roy Hunter.